Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
1. The consumer can dissolve an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a cooling-off period of 14 days without giving reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
2. The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 1 commences on the day after the consumer, or a third party designated in advance by the consumer, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or:
- If the consumer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last product. The entrepreneur may, provided he has clearly informed the consumer about this prior to the ordering process, refuse an order for several products with different delivery times.
- If the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the last shipment or the last part;
- In the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the consumer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
For services and digital content that is not supplied on a material carrier:
3. The consumer can dissolve a service contract and a contract for the delivery of digital content that has not been delivered on a material carrier during 14 days without giving reasons. The entrepreneur may ask the consumer about the reason for the withdrawal, but not oblige him to state his reason(s).
4. The cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 3 commences on the day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Extended cooling-off period for products, services and digital content that is not supplied on a material carrier if information is not provided about the right of withdrawal:
5. If the entrepreneur has not provided the consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or the model form for withdrawal, the reflection period will expire twelve months after the end of the original reflection period determined in accordance with the previous paragraphs of this article.
6. If the entrepreneur has provided the consumer with the information referred to in the previous paragraph within twelve months after the commencement date of the original cooling-off period, the cooling-off period will expire 14 days after the day on which the consumer received that information.
Het idee om een verandering teweeg te brengen in de huidige manier van textiel-verzorging ontstond als een vonk van creativiteit. Al snel werden de eerste ontwerpen gemaakt voor een unieke, luxe en duurzame kledingstomer, die in een handomdraai alle kreukels moeiteloos laat verdwijnen. Ze zagen ook een kans om een apparaat te ontwikkelen dat niet alleen doeltreffend zou zijn, maar er ook nog eens elegant en stijlvol uitzag - iets wat tot dan toe ontbrak in de markt. Zo is onze droom ontstaan om met STEAMRS de manier waarop we onze kleding verzorgen te moderniseren.